Job opportunities at The Whiteley Clinic
The Whiteley Clinic is seeking a full time Medical Admin Assistant based at our Guildford clinic. More information can be found below about the exciting opportunity.
Our patients are our priority so it is essential that they receive the best service. For us to deliver this we are looking for a candidate with the following skills:
– Friendly and professional manner
– Must be able to provide excellent customer service and have brilliant communication skills
– Enjoys interacting with patients both over the phone and in person
– Productive and organised
– Keen to learn about the clinic and our patients
– Must be able to use Microsoft Outlook/Word and Excel as well as using a database. Audio typing would be an advantage but not essential.
– Attention to detail is essential as you will be proof reading and processing digital dictations.
What’s in it for you?
We recognise the contribution each member of The Whiteley Clinic team add to our overall high patient satisfaction results, which is why we offer:
– Private Health Insurance
– Workplace Pension
– Free Parking
– 25 Days Holiday Allowance, 8 Bank Holidays and a day off on your Birthday
The Whiteley Clinic is a leading independent clinic, providing walk-in walk-out minimally invasive procedures and rated as Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission.
This is a unique opportunity to join our very special team who put research and best practice at the heart of everything they do.
A copy of the job description and specification will be sent if you are invited for an interview.
Applications should be made by submitting your CV to email@example.com