Job opportunities at The Whiteley Clinic
Clinical Nurse Manager
As the UKs leading clinic for treatment of venous conditions, we have a unique opportunity for a Clinical Lead/Nurse manager to join our team of experts whom put research and best practice at the heart of all that is done.
Being an Internationally renowned clinic with an outstanding CQC rating, you will need excellent organisational skills and the ability to work in a team is highly required. You will be a positive proactive clinical leader with excellent current clinical skills including working in a surgical theatre. You can lead the nursing team by example to deliver outstanding quality nursing care and be the infection control lead and laser supervisor.
You will be a Registered General Nurse with an active NMC PIN, with a minimum 5 years post qualification experience, and at least 2 years at management or supervisory level.
Our patients are our priority, so it is essential that they receive the best service. For us to deliver this we are looking for a candidate with the following skills:
- To work with the philosophy, objectives, policies and procedures to ensure all patients receive the highest standards of safe, effective and compassionate care which meets their individual needs.
- To conform to the Nursing and Midwifery council
- To contribute to the delivery of high-quality nursing care by assessment, implementation and evaluation of patient’s needs.
- To contribute to overseeing the smooth running of operation lists and outpatient clinics and to liaise with the Practice Manager as required.
- To work in conjunction with the Practice Manager to ensure the fundamental standards and key lines of enquiry are met
- To review all the clinical and health and safety policies and to do all clinical audits.
- To implement infection control standards and associated audits.
- To ensure cleanliness of clinical areas and to liaise with the cleaners as appropriate.
- To identify and monitor risks in all clinical areas and lead in producing risk assessments and ongoing reviews.
- To ensure appropriate action is taken on the MHRA alerts.
- To ensure regular training, assessment and supervision of all clinical nursing and HCA staff is undertaken.
- To take control in an emergency situation until senior staff or alternative help arrives.
- To participate in an Annual Performance review and objective setting.
- To ensure effective systems for the ordering of medical supplies as required & stored correctly.
- To have sound knowledge of infection control and to update this knowledge.
- To undertake periodic training including mandatory training to update knowledge, skills and competence and to remain clinically and professionally up to date.
- To maintain membership of professional societies and associations where relevant and attendance at courses and seminars.
- To reflect as a clinical practitioner and influence staff to use reflective practice within the clinic.
- Management of the nursing and HCA team to include adequate resourcing, staff rotas, overtime, appraisals and recruitment.
- Previous experience within a lead or managerial nurse capacity.
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required).
- Must have current clinical theatre scrub experience
- Role will require travel between clinics within the UK
- Private Health Insurance.
- Workplace Pension.
- Free Parking.
- 25 Days Holiday Allowance, 8 Bank Holidays and a day off on your Birthday.
The Whiteley Clinic is a leading independent clinic, providing walk-in walk-out minimally invasive procedures and rated as Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission.
This is a unique opportunity to join our very special team who put research and best practice at the heart of everything they do.
A copy of the job description and person specification will be sent if you are invited for an interview.
Applications should be made by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org