There are many benefits to walking including prevention of type 2 Diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease. Walking is a low impact activity and is also ideal for people who suffer with varicose veins as it can help to prevent complications.
To help you keep your legs healthy we’re giving you the chance to win 1 of 3 FitBits! To enter all you have to do is follow the instructions on either our Facebook or Twitter post.
The competition closes on 31/05/2018 and the winner will be announced on 06/06/2018
Ts & Cs
- This prize draw is open to people aged 18 years and over who Like The Whiteley Clinic Facebook and Twitter Pages.
- Entrants to the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted. Automated or bulk entries will not be accepted.
- To be eligible for prize drawn entrants will need to like the The Whiteley Clinic Facebook page and Follow The Whiteley Clinic Twitter page. Entrants will then need to like The Whiteley Clinic Facebook post and / or Twitter post and ReTweet / Share as appropriate. Entrants can Like, Share, ReTweet, Comment as many times as they like.
- The Whitely Clinic accept no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or misdirected or for any other technical reason.
- The closing date for the prize draw is 23:59 on 31/05/2018. Entries outside of this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries. The draw will be a random process.
- The winners will receive 1 x FitBit Charge 2 to the value of £111.89, 2 x FitBit Flex 2 to the value of £49.99 each.
- The winner will be notified via direct message and on social media within 48 hours of the prize being drawn. If the winner does not respond within 7 working days their prize will be forfeited and The Whiteley Clinic is entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described in point 9. In order to receive the prize, winners will be asked to confirm their full names, full postal address and a contact number.
- The prize is non-exchangable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Whiteley Clinic reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Promoter is: The Whiteley Clinic 1 Stirling House, Stirling Road, Guildford, GU2 7RF